How to verify Aadhaar Number online: If you are a landlord and retaining a tenant, then it is necessary to prove his identity. Apart from this, if you are keeping a servant, driver or worker in the factory at home, then his identity should also be certified. In such a situation, through Aadhaar number, you can prove his identity online sitting at home whether it is fake or not. This can be done in few minutes. Let’s know how.
Follow these steps
- To find out whether the Aadhaar number is correct or fake, you must first visit the official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in.
- On the website, you have to click on the Verify an Aadhar Number option in the Aadhaar Services section.
- After this, type the 12-digit Aadhaar number and the given captcha.
- Then click on Proceed to verify button.
- If the Aadhaar number typed is correct, the Aadhaar Verification Completed message will be displayed on the screen.
This favorite share of Rakesh JhunJhunwala fell 13 percent in two days, know is this the right time to enter?
Let us tell you that due to the corona epidemic, everyone is trying to get out of their homes. In such a situation, if you have to do any work related to Aadhaar, then there is no need for you to go out of the house for this. You can also do this online sitting at home. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the authority overseeing Aadhaar-related services, provides many facilities related to Aadhaar online.
Apart from the verification of Aadhaar number, if someone has lost the original Aadhaar card and wants to get it again in the original form without wanting its downloaded copy, then UIDAI also provides this facility.