IPL 2020 Eliminator Match: Now only a few days are left for the end of this IPL season. Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) will compete for a place in Qualifier 2 in today’s Eliminator match. The match will be played at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. The team that wins today will face Delhi Capitals and the team that wins in this match will clash with Mumbai Indians in the final. At present, who can prevail over whom in the team of Warner and Virat Kohli. Let’s see the report….
Sunrisers on track to win
Sunrisers Hyderabad have won 3 consecutive matches before this match. On the other hand RCB has lost 4 matches in a row. In such a situation, the spirits of Sunrisers are high. While RCB is looking for victory.
David Warner scored more runs
- Talking about the personal score of the players of both the teams, then the personal score of the captain of Sunrisers team is more.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner has scored 529 runs in 14 matches with the help of 49 fours and 14 sixes, including 4 fifties. He has not scored any century in this season of IPL. After him Manish Pandey has scored 380 runs in 13 innings of 14 matches and Jonny Bairstow has scored 345 runs in 11 innings of 11 matches.
- Talking about Royal Challengers, Devdutt Padikkal has scored 472 runs in 14 matches with the help of 51 fours and 8 sixes. He has not scored any century in this IPL so far, has scored 5 fifties. Team captain Virat Kohli has scored 460 runs in 13 innings of 14 matches and AB de Villiers has scored 398 runs in the same innings.
Yuzvendra Chahal took more wickets
- Talking about the bowling of both the teams, Yuzvendra Chahal of RCB has taken the most wickets. Chahal has taken 20 wickets in 14 matches.
- In this IPL, Rashid Khan of SRH has taken 19 wickets in 14 matches. After him T Natarajan took 14 wickets in 14 matches and Sandeep Sharma took 13 wickets in 11 matches.
- Yuzvendra Chahal of RCB has taken 20 wickets in 14 matches. After him Chris Morris has taken 11 wickets in 9 matches and Mohammad Siraj has taken 9 wickets in 8 matches.
Mumbai has reached the final
Mumbai Indians have reached the final after winning the match held a day earlier. Batting first, Mumbai Indians scored 200 runs against Delhi Capitals. In reply, Delhi’s team could only score 143 runs for 8 wickets. Jasprit Bumrah of Mumbai took four wickets while performing brilliantly. Although an unwanted record was added to the name of Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma in this match, so far he has been out on zero for the 13th time in the 194th innings of the IPL. In this IPL, he has jointly reached the first place in the list of batsmen getting dismissed for the most times.